Watch and Talk Volume 2
For All Ages
Watch & Talk is an easy and exciting way to engage your family in devotions that are fun, open-ended, and biblically based.
- 1. The Lost Bear: A modern retelling of how the Good Shepherd never leaves the lost sheep.
2. Wise & Foolish Maidens: A hip-hop, dancing version of Jesus’ parable of the maidens who were ready and the ones who were not.
3. Knock: A retelling, shot in the French city of Lyon, of Jesus parable of the persistent neighbor.
4. Message in a Bottle: A modern parable about the joy of sharing the Good News.
5. More than Words: A fresh take on the parable of a boy who takes the Fruits of the Spirit out into the world.
It’s just so simple! Just…
- A. Watch the short film (10 minutes or less).
B. Read the short scripture suggestion.
C. Dive into a few simple questions that are designed to help your family discover what God may be trying to say to you today.
Rebecca St. James hosts this fantastic DVD with five modern parables, each illustrating biblical truths. This can be utilized as a powerful teaching tool in a Sunday school or Christian education setting. The family will enjoy these modern presentations of Bible stories as well.
The lessons are titled: 1. The Lost Bear 2. Wise and Foolish Maidens 3. Knock 4. Message in a Bottle 5. More Than Words
The parables are nicely done and have the capacity to reach a modern audience, especially a younger audience. We highly recommend this second volume and we joyfully award the set our Dove “Family-Approved” Seal. Watch and talk over the stories in this DVD with your family.